expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, April 6, 2015

I'm an architect of my own achievement.

Assalamualaikum salam subuh.
rasa macam dah 18 tahun tak update entry.
maaf.
i'm too busy with my degree thesis.


it was different between diploma and degree.
dulu diploma buat business plan (BP)
but now it turn to Thesis. which is, i'm more into Bp actually.*grasping*

terlalu banyak persaingan dalam dunia pelajaran so, its my job to be overshine.
Alhamdulilah for now i'm really satisfied with my achievement.

Best student in Diploma in course Business Management, and have high position in student council (MPP) as vice president.

Now in Degree i'm hold the position in also student council MTM as a Director of secretariat alumni and career. 

So now Akmar, you just have 1 thing to be finished THESIS!
after all your achievement, its not worth kalau tak bersinar dalam akademik especially in top 1 universiti UPM.

Less than 3 Months to go!
I can do it.

Thank you so much Mak Ayah & Husband.




Copyright© All Rights Reserved akmaredoz.blogspot.com