expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, June 27, 2016

Love.



Once I read this, Its really mind blowing.

"U tak nak ke try ke club sekali je dengan I ?"
" I bersyukur tak pernah jejak and I takkan jejak "


" Sorry on off tudung sebab I still tak biasa"
" Sayang u memang cantik, without this shawl tapi dengan shawl ni serious u lagi cantik"

"Sayang, tak nak jemaah ke magrib ni?"

"Sayang.. sayangg.. bangun sahur"

I know even you are trying to change, but clearly you just better than me, perlahan-lahan u try to make me realize how worse I'm before. Nothing else but Thank you! Thank you for bring me up here far from what I'm before.

The best thing yang I rasa I dah berubah most is, I banyak bersabar as you are, I banyak talk politely as you are, I more respect people around me as you are, I more forgivable as you are. I became more positive as you are. This kind of things was big for me.

We are sinner but we are not devil. sama-sama kita try to bring out Khadijah and Muhamad from ourselves.

I love you much husband, may us be the best parent may us trying to be best ummah.
Please lead me to Jannah.

Copyright© All Rights Reserved akmaredoz.blogspot.com