expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Degree Holder!

Another tick in my wishlist!
Alhamdulilah and very proudly happy dapat habiskan ijazah bukan sekadar habis, 
tapi dengan berjaya..
Due to my previous result in Diploma I'm able to reduce 4years degree to 3years. *Dapat kawen awal kah*

Thank you untuk surprised during convocation husband & lovely mak ayah abang.
My third time convocation.
Tapi kali ni bermakna sangat since, i Have husband on my side and out little angel in my tummy!
Day before my convo, kena admit wad just because my pulse rate kerap laju since week 13 *drama


 I buat rayuan, since my husband already paid and prepared for my convocation day.
Alhamdulilah tercapai jugak impian tahun lepas nak bawak baby naik pentas konvo.
Kemain bejoget baby dalam perut atas pentas, semoga jadi anak yang baik dan bijak sayang.


Thank You Allah!

Ayah : Master 2 tahun je ma.
Me: krikk krikkk buat tak dengar. HAHA!


Im sure we will keep be dating soon sofiah & wani 


If i ever want to continue, i will bet to be the best like before, jangan sekadar buang masa buang duit.

Im officially Bachelor Holder and Alumni in Uni. Putra Malaysia. 
*yeayy usap perut*
Copyright© All Rights Reserved akmaredoz.blogspot.com